Bridgepoint Community Church was originally established in 1990 to serve the spiritual needs of asian immigrants in the San Francisco Bay Area. Today we have evolved into a multi-generational, multi-cultural community of believers with a heart to provide a haven for spiritually displaced individuals. If you are longing for a place to know God and interact with people who pursue matters of faith, we invite you to consider visiting one of our weekly worship gatherings.
Aside from our worship gatherings, we provide opportunities for small group meetings through our youth groups, couples’ fellowships, men and women’s ministries, and children’s church. Bridgepoint is also involved in a number of benevolence projects in conjunction with our sister organizations in the Philippines that reach out to hospitals, orphanages, drug rehabilitation centers and other centers for ministry.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- in one God revealed in three persons, namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- that Jesus Christ is God’s only Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That he ascended to heaven and is today at God’s right hand praying on our behalf.
- that all people have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded by God and is necessary for the forgiveness of sin.
- that salvation is received by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- in being made holy through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
- that God expects all believers to live a life of holiness.
- in being empowered by and filled with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
- in exercising spiritual gifts for the edification of the Body of Christ.
- in water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- that divine healing is provided for all through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
- in observing the Lord’s Supper and washing the saint’s feet.
- in the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- in the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.